Anasayfa
28 Eylül 2022, Çarşamba
Türkçe (TR)

Karapinar History

Karapinar History

Karapinar, M. O. 3000-200 years, “Hyde” was established on the town and the proto-is chosen as the center of the settlement by the Hittites. Karapinar of the Hittites, semi-independent and ruled by priest Kings, under the domination of the kingdom of Troy was being when it came. Later the phrygians, the lydians, the Assyrians, the Persians, Alexander the great, and it came under the domination of the Byzantine Empire. Satisfied in 832 A.D. “the revenues of karapinar and the environment of the Medina Foundation” connects to a kind of tax procedure. (This tax Seljuk's, karamanoğulları and Ottoman period is given. But II. In the period of abdulhamid II ends.) After the 1071 malazgirt war and its surroundings Nar 1076 – 1077 came under the rule of the Seljuk Empire between the years.Crusades beginning in 1096 karapınar has been also adversely affected. “1101” given the name of the Crusades 3. Karapinar history of the land and the county was greatly damaged arm. It came under the domination of karapinar karamanogullari 1308. Fatih Sultan Mehmet karapinar in 1467 it came under the domination of karamanoğulları on putting an end to the Ottoman Empire. The military expedition against Syria Yavuz Sultan Selim in 1514 on the way and accommodated at the request of the people who live in the vicinity is in karapinar; the former in order to protect the trade routes from last karapinar connected with “Karapınar” the name of a village and the establishment of the foundations of the mosque by Sultan Selim to be derbentci he ordered.

The Son of kanuni Sultan Süleyman II. Given the significance of the marina during the governorship of Konya karapinar Selim, Selim caravanserai and the district completed the construction of the mosque, Inns, baths, a Bazaar in a shop 39, 2 of 5 he built the windmill and fountain.

Is in karapinar II. Here the sultans Selim when it is seen in the works of the city which means “Sultanas” in the name of has been given. In 1868, a district connected to Konya, which is relayed to the class. In 1882 was established under the municipal authority is in karapinar. In the Republican period (1934) the name of the county “Sultanas”den “Karapınar” was amended.